Sunday, August 10, 2008

Weekend....

What a weekend! It was so busy but it was great! Our garage sale was pretty successful. We sold a lot of our stuff and everything we didn't sell is going to be taken either to bumble bees/hive or goodwill this week so I won't have to deal with it.
I worked Friday night and Saturday ended up being very busy but a lot of fun. One of my bestfriend's Nicole is getting married and we had her Bachelorette Party lastnight. It turned out fun! It was relatively low key, we went to Boatwerks for dinner and came back to our house for all the other festivities. It wasn't too crazy but just the right amount of fun bachelorette things. Sadly I am rarely the one not drinking but the girls were cracking me up! I think I had the most fun I have had in a really long time. It was so much fun to laugh and be silly with the girls! I sometimes forget that I need that time away from "life" to just enjoy being a 23 year old. Nicole was such a trooper and hopefully she's recovered nicely from the festivities.
Since the party was at our house Matt and Jackson spent the night at his parents to give us ladies some privacy. I slept at our house all alone and even slept in until 8:00! I was completely exhausted and had absolutely no motivation until I had about 4 cups of coffee, poor Addyson she had no idea what to do with all that caffeine...she was kicking like crazy! We found a nice crib in the Sunday adds and bought that for her room and we also found a bookshelf on sale so we are slowly getting ready for our new arrival! I would say the highlight of my day was my 3 hour nap!!! Thank you Jackson! Mommy definately needed it! My body is starting to swell a little and I feel like I'm starting to slow down a touch. I feel great and I have a healthy girl in me so there's not much to complain about...besides swollen feet and hands! Oh well...if that's the worst so far then I'm pretty lucky.
I think that's about it from our weekend. It was another busy one but I have Monday and Tuesday off so I'll take my "weekend" then. Until next time..
Steph

No comments: