Friday, August 29, 2008

Biopsy

I encourage all that read this today to think of Jackson. His biopsy is scheduled at 1pm which meant he could eat no solid foods after 5 am. Lucky for him his mommy woke him up at 4:30am to give him a huge breakfast and he had his last cup of milk at 7:00 now he can only drink apple juice or water until 10am (he hates both) and then after that nothing. Please pray all goes well and he doesn't get too cranky from not eating enough. I think that's the hardest part....starving your child...luckily grandpa and grandma r. will be with us. Anyways...thanks for continuing to think and pray for our buddy.

Steph

2 comments:

Matt Yount said...

Praying for Jackson today!

TracyVDM said...

How did it go?

Oh- and I didn't know if you'd see my response on my blog...but yes, leg warmers for babies are back! Addyson will definitely NEED some! :) Elise has quite a few pairs that I'm looking forward to using for some fun pictures!! (But, she was actually wearing them that day)