Well, yesterday Jackson had major successes at PT!!! He actually stood holding on to the leap frog table for 15 seconds all by himself! Yay! After hearing that I felt the need to rush to the store and buy him that toy so we can practice lots at home. I'm just praying the kiddo decides to walk before his sister is born....I'm not sure on the logistics of having two children that don't walk will be and that scares me to no end! Mommy and Daddy were so proud of him! Go Buddy!
Steph
1 comment:
Yay Jackson!!! That's great!!
(BTW, Isabella didn't walk for a couple of months after Avery was born since they were only a year apart. It's not so bad. At least if he isn't walking, he can't get into things as easily! :) And, you get used to carrying a toddler and an infant seat. )
Post a Comment