It's funny to me and maybe weird that I do this periodically but every week I go on carepages and read my update from a year ago. I'm not sure why I do this but maybe it's helpful with the recovery/processing of what our family went through. It's nice too, to read all the messages of support. Today I just have a feeling of being truly blessed. Maybe that's why I ready it, to remind me that not everyone is as lucky as our family and that we get to see Jackson everyday while other parents don't have that. It's also nice to see how many people were "loving" us. It was about a year ago today that Crazy Horse had their fundraiser for us. Wow! If it hadn't been for the generosity of friends, family, co-workers, and strangers I have no idea how we would have been able to keep our house...let alone pay so many medical bills. I just thought I would share how grateful I am....it's amazing that people can love and care so much for you...what a wonderful thing to be reminded of:)
Steph
No comments:
Post a Comment