Friday, June 29, 2012

Instagram Dump Day


We have had a PURE MICHIGAN kind of week here. Let's see beach day with Cadie, David, the kids, and Matt on Sunday. Monday, the kids and I headed up to Matt's sisters in Whitehall and went to the beach. Tuesday, I worked lunch but picked the kids up and headed to Yacht Basin where my friend from work shared the pool with us. Wednesday, we went to the beach again with my friend Nicole and her son. Thursday it was too hot to do anything and I was gone all day/night. Today we are headed down to Matt's parents marina for a little swim time. 

I have found myself soaking up the sun and fun because with Jackson's appointment in Chicago Tuesday I have no idea what the rest of summer may look like. Hopefully we are enjoying it PURE MICHIGAN style but just incase it's spent in a hospital the kids and I got some fun in the last few weeks. 







No comments: