Well, that was a quick turnaround. We are back in the hospital. Jackson was admitted last evening and we are once again trying to figure out exactly what seems to be going on with him. There is obviously something going on because this is his 3rd admission in about 6 weeks. It's very frustrating because we just don't know what exactly is going on with our little guy. He never really got sick but this year is a completely different story and it's hard to keep him healthy. So far liver numbers are ok. His white blood cells are elevated so he's fighting something. He is on some IV antibiotics and has been poked and proded all over his tiny body. The one thing I will say is that it DOES NOT get any easier with each visit. It still breaks my heart to have him sick and it's even worse that he is so scared of hospitals the second a stranger walks in he freaks out! Hopefully this will be quick but we are really looking for maybe an underlying factor as to why this keeps coming back. It's like the week after his antibiotics are finished he gets sick again. We will see what today looks like. I missed my bed last night and I miss my daughter as well. I am hoping and praying this will be a nice and easy quick fix. Please pray for some answers and that his liver continues to function well. Thank you!
Steph
3 comments:
We will keep your family lifted up in prayer.
"Praise the Lord, O my soul; all my inmost being praise his holy name. Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits-who forgives all of Jackson's sins and HEALS all of JACKSON'S diseases!!" Ps 103: 1-3
We are praying for all of you and praying for answers, from personal experiences I know that not having a solid answer for what is going on, especially with your child, is the worst feeling, I am praying his doctors find an explanation to put your mind at ease. Hang in there and know that we are praying and thinking about your family! All our Love, the Rozebooms
Praying for answers, and peace and understanding...for the doctors to figure out what is going on and for rest for your worrying hearts. (I know as a parent it must be hard!) Praying for Jackson, for healing and not so many "pokes." Praying for all of you!
Post a Comment