Monday, May 25, 2009

Weigh in Monday

Well, down 3lbs. in a week. I know I lost an inch here and there in parts of my body I would rather not lose it but I'll take what I can get! I guess I can't complain! I am healthier than I was a week ago. My friend lead me in the direction of a new website that calculates everything for you so hopefully using that will make it a little easier for me. It calculates that I can get down to my goal weight by May of next year! It calculated that I could weigh 132lbs. I think I weighed that in Kindergarten! Not really but seriously when I was my healthiest weight ever I weighed 138lbs. and that was in High School but who knows (and I looked thin and healthy and of course thought I was fat....crazy!). I'm just going to try the website and see if it makes it easier for me. It also logs all of your activity which is any activitiy like planting flowers and such. Anyways. I am proud of myself I really only slipped up once on my diet but that was at an Open House. I ate way smaller portions than I would normally and a teeny tiny piece of a brownie. But no pop or alcohol this week so that's a good thing! Go Me!

Steph

No comments: