Wednesday, May 20, 2009

5:30 is EARLY

I am NOT a morning person.

I am NOT a night person.

I am a SLEEP person.

5:30 am is EARLY.

3 Days in a row and we are going strong. I found this amazing Biggest Loser Yoga workout on our "on Demand" that I have been doing in the late morning/early afternoon as well. Honestly, I feel great and I can already tell that my body is changing. Plus I feel way better about myself just knowing I am taking care of my body and doing something for MYSELF. Since I've had my kids I give so much to them which is what my job is as a parent but it feels good that while my family sleeps in the morning I am helping myself and getting some time to myself. Hopefully I can keep up the good work. The hardest thing for me is not drinking my diet coke! I miss it oh so much! Not that I drank a lot but I haven't had any since Sunday and I just miss the yummy fizz. Well, just thought I would update on my progress because, yes, I am proud of myself!

Steph

No comments: