Sunday, May 17, 2009

Just DO IT:)

I am just going to DO IT!

I joined a gym on Saturday.

After having two children and not taking care of my body for a few years now I am going to do it.

I also never want to be compared to someone on the Biggest Loser.

After listening to a message about being a sluggard and how our bodies are temples to God I am really motivated.

I really, really, really want to change my life around and be healthier. Please if you read this encourage me. I did not gain 50lbs. in a day so it will take me awhile to lose the weight but I am trying to look at it as a "healthy life change" that way if the scale doesn't always move in my favor I am not as upset about it.

Wish me luck! (especially since the only time I can fit workouts in is at 5:30am but luckily I have my sister who is going to be my "Buddy")


Steph

2 comments:

podi66 said...

Yikes 5:30! Have a great time with your sister. Good thing you have each other!

The DeVries Family said...

I am actually in awe of the 5:30 work outs! Great job Steph! You can do it! and just so you know, you look nothing like the girl from the biggest loser!! I am sorry people are so rude, but really great job for wanting to be healthier! I wish I had the motivation!