This is a mixed bag blog, most of mine are. I have a hard time focusing and I can be long winded (not sure where that comes from:).
Anyways....
Jackson's birthday was wonderful. I think 2 was harder on mommy. I just feel like time has gone so fast and I really love this stage in my life so I wish there was something I could do to SLOW it DOWN! He had great birthday parties and was very spoiled by everyone! Thanks to all who helped celebrate with us!
Addyson found her feet and can't get enough of them! She's such a happy girl and has tons of smiles and laughs to dish out! I love her age! She's really starting to interact with us but of course she has her favorites, Big Brother and Daisy! She also really notices her mommy! I love it! She knows when I enter and leave the room and since she can't follow me yet like Jackson does she gets mad when I leave the room for something!
I am very proud of myself this week. I have been busy and it's been tiring but very rewarding so far. I started a "healthy change" in my life Monday. I worked out everyday this week at 5:30 am and I also started counting my calories. Everything I eat is counted which is hard but I found a VERY helpful website Calorie King that makes it much easier. I also right it all down so I know and it kind of makes me really think if I am eating because I am hungry or bored. So far I am enjoying this change. Although I am getting less sleep at night I feel very energized and I just feel better about myself. I am also doing some fitness routines I found on the Fitness Channel (on demand). There is a Biggest Loser Yoga that I LOVE! I have done it 4 days and I can tell the difference from day 1 to day 4. I told myself I wouldn't weigh myself for a week but I cheated and weighed in last night just to see if there was a change and I lost 3lbs. so I was excited! Anyways...enough babbling. Oh, and Cadie has worked out with me in the morning which is such a help it is so much easier getting out of bed knowing that someone else is counting on me to be there! Plus I get to see my best friend first thing in the morning!
Thanks for reading....
If you're interested here are some pictures....blogger takes way too long to upload!
Steph
1 comment:
Great job Steph! 3 pounds! Keep it up! I will need someone to motivate me come September!
Post a Comment