So, recently I've decided this pregnancy is going by way too fast! I can't believe I will be 6 months pregnant already! Gosh! I know when you have your first child you have "no idea" what you have gotten yourself into and to be honest, although it was hard adjusting, I think I liked the unknown more than the known. I am so excited to meet Addyson but I feel like it's coming up so fast I just would like some time to enjoy being a family of three and most of all enjoy my last pregnancy. I always said I "hated" being pregnant mostly because my body was not my own and when I was pregnant with Jackson I thought that I would be pregnant at least two more times. Wow, I took it for granted. I must just say knowing this is the last baby for me has changed my entire feeling about the pregnancy. I have enjoyed all the kicks, and just watching her move around in there. It's so amazing....and I am so excited to meet her.
Steph
No comments:
Post a Comment