Yesterday Matt and I got to see the baby once again! It's always exciting no matter how many times we've had one done. It's so cool to see your growing baby. She was pretty cute, I must say:) She wasn't moving around much and was in a funny position but she did have all her parts and everything looked really good. We were lucky enough to know the sex ahead of time but if we wouldn't have known the u/s tech said she wouldn't have been able to give us a good 100% answer it was a girl so lucky for us we already knew. She weighed 12 oz. so almost up to a full pound which is right where she should be. She looked nice and healthy so it was great to receive such wonderful news yesterday and then to see her and confirm it was even better.
I had a regular appointment scheduled after my u/s with my doctor but he was out delivering so it was with a nurse practioner. Everything was good. I've only gained 1.4lbs. in 20 weeks! I think that's pretty sweet because with Jackson I had already gained a good 15lbs. Everything so far has been fairly uneventful which is just the way we like it. My blood pressure was great too, something that when I was pregnant with Jackson became a concern for being too high.
Jackson still seems to be battling that virus. He seems to feel good but he's so stuffed up and then his nose runs and he seriously looks fine it's just he sounds pretty crappy. This morning he was supposed to have therapy but I opted to have him stay home because I don't want anyone to get sick. If I was in the waiting room and saw a seemingly sick child in there I wouldn't be very happy that we were sharing close quarters as well as a possible therapist. He's doing so well right now that we are not taking any extra chances with his health. Our big boy is almost crawling. He's so close! I have a feeling when it does "click" that he's going to be off and moving so fast I won't know what to do! He's really into books right now. He doesn't like you to read them but he loves turning the pages. He even lays on his belly on the floor and sits there and turns the pages of his books, it's too cute.
I think that's all the updating for now. Everything is great here at the Hill House:)
Steph
1 comment:
that is just wonderful news that baby girl is oing so well, and is going to be healthy!!! what a blessing!
Jackson is seriously ridiculously cute too, it's been so long since we've seen him in person!
if you need any baby girl clothes, let me kjnow, I have lots and we are DONE having babies now too!
take care! Meg Jones
Post a Comment