Jackson and I had to go get his blood drawn on Friday morning. It has been awhile since he had blood work done but he didn't forget any of it. He cried immediately when he saw what was coming. Good thing they got him on the first poke. There have been times when he has gotten poked up to four times and then they send us home saying they won't poke him again and to come back. I'm glad they got the blood they needed on the first try! Some of his results were back Friday afternoon and showed some numbers were slightly elevated basically nothing to worry about for now which is great news.
Friday night I worked and when I got home around 11:30 or so Jackson was awake and sounded awful. His voice was really raspy and he sounded stuffed up. He's never had a cold or respiratory virus so he had no idea what it was like to have such a hard time being stuffed up and tired. I was able to get Jackson to fall asleep shortly after I got home and he slept until 9:30. When he woke up he still had some issues so I called his doctors in G.R. to see if there's anything I should do. You would think that since he is 14 months old he has had a cold or flu but he's been lukcy. Besides liver issues he's never once been sick with something else. I had no idea what to do because it's always liver related (liver related is something I know how to handle) not a common virus:) I called the doc. and she said to wait it out as long as he doesn't spike a fever or really seems to go downhill. So for now we are just keeping an eye on him and keeping him at home so he can't pass his germs or accumulate more. Hopfeully in the next few days he'll start feeling better. I must say I do enjoy all the extra cuddles I'm getting. He's been such a "daddy's boy" for a good month or two but now that he's sick he can be sitting with daddy but he's reaching for mommy. I have to say it makes me feel so good that Jackson just wants his mommy sometimes...what a lucky mom I am!
Anyways...that's about it. We have our ultrasound tomorrow afternoon! Hopefully all will continue to look good for baby Hill. We have yet to get the rest of the amnio results!!! HOPEFULLY THIS WEEK we will get them! I'm not sure if I can go through much more waiting.
Steph
No comments:
Post a Comment