Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Well, lastnight we celebrated my parent's 25th wedding anniversary with a surprise party for them. Their anniversary was actually June 10th but we were unable to get a good date set for the party closer to their anniversary so needless to say, I'm sure by the time July 15th rolled around they weren't thinking anything was up:) They were really surprised and mom even cried. It's not fair to be pregnant be around a teary eyed person, is it? I cry at the sight of tears when I'm pregnant, the only exception would be Jackson's tears just because that's the way he communicates so I guess it doesn't get to me as much. Anyways...my parent's normally have their Life Group on Tuesday nights so we were able to have the party at Doug and Pam Dreyer's house. It was the perfect night to enjoy some delicious food and great company.

I wanted to wish my hubby a Happy Anniversary as well! Today is our 3 Year Anniversary! We made it 3 Years! Hey, anyone who is married knows it's not as easy as it may look. Anyways, the years keep getting better for us and it's been a great 3 years being married to Matt! Looking at wedding pictures it's crazy that it was only 3 years ago because we look way younger and so much has happened in our lives since it's just funny to think that we had no idea what our lives were going to look like in the future when we said "I do". I definately did not think by any means we would have a baby and I absolutely never thought we would have a one year old and another on the way. Wow, it's been great and I hope we will be celebrating for many years to come!


Steph





































1 comment:

Matt Yount said...

Happy "be-lated" Anniversary!