Sunday, July 6, 2008

Day at a Cottage











Yesterday was such a nice and semi-relaxing day. We were able to go out to The VanderPloeg's cottage on Minor Lake in Allegan for the day. It was so nice to get out of the house and do something fun. I haven't been in my swimsuit the entire summer (not that I like too) but I haven't done any laying out or anything. It was nice to go there for a half day and enjoy the beautiful weather and the lake. It was Jackson's first time going "swimming" I think the water was little cold for him but the second time he went in was better. Other festivities of the day were Jackson peeing on Grandpa Rusticus! Apparently swimmer diapers don't hold pee. It was my first time using them so that's my excuse:) Anyways...we had a great day even though it ended short because I had to work at 3:30! Unfortunately working where I do Saturdays are work days so our fun ended early but it was still a great day!

1 comment:

Missy VanderPloeg said...

We loved having you all come out... let's do it again soon! Especially when the water warms up. After a few times getting used to the water, Jackson will love it. =)
Missy