Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Appointments and More Appointments....

Well, it seems all I am doing lately is driving from one appointment to another. It's either for me or for Jackson:) lucky for us Matt seems be nice and healthy!

I had my first "official" prenatal appointment yesterday. I waited in the offices for 35mins....perhaps the LONGEST time I have ever waited there, I am not sure what was going on but I was getting rather annoyed and sick to my stomach because lunch was around the corner. The appointment went well. Looks like all the dates are still right and baby's heartbeat was nice and strong. It was at 163bpm....so I guess if any of you want to take a guess on the sex...good luck with that:) Jackson's was that fast at the beginning of pregnancy and then slowed way down throughout the remainder so I am still convinced it's a boy! Either way though I don't care the sex of the baby!

Jackson continues to do so well. He is busy with physical and occupational therapy and we work with him all day everyday and night at home with different exercises. I think the one thing that he really needs to overcome is how content he is. He just is content to sit in one place it doesn't phase him that he has the skills to move all around. Even if he sees a toy across the room he thinks about it but realizes it's not a big deal. The good thing is he is improving even though it's slow. He's starting to talk more and more. Although it's not anything anyone could understand he just loves to hear himself talk. He loves to play games like peekaboo and ride little horsey. And he recognizes phrases like, "I'm gonna get you!" It's something Matt and I started saying when we tickle him and he knows exactly what it means.

Well, I think that's all that is new here. We are busy. It seems time goes by so fast now. I can't believe that I am almost in the second trimester with this baby....I am hoping time slows down a little so I can catch my breath and think about how to raise another baby!

Have a good day!
Steph

No comments: