Sunday, June 15, 2008

Commercials....

I just had to share a "funny" moment for Matt and I as parents. If you know anything about Matt and I you probably know that we watch way too much tv. In fact, I think it's almost always on. I admit it however, so I guess at least I'm not in denial about it. I know most of it's junk but when you live in Michigan and only get a few months of great weather...what are you supposed to do? We do enjoy sports though so those are on a lot as well. Anyways...as of recently I have noticed Jackson paying particular attention to one specific commerical every time it comes on. No matter what he is doing he stops and watches it. It makes me smile everytime:) I just thought I'd share it with everyone because it's oh so cute to Matt and I. I love the commercial too...one because I like the song and two, who doesn't like a dancing animal? Anyways...I posted a link to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anLqu77uTH0

Have a great day!
Steph

1 comment:

The DeVries Family said...

I just had to let you know that Evan and I watched that commercial and he loved it! Haha he had to watch it over and over again and he just giggled!