So, today has been busy so far. Jackson and I had an early 8am appointment for a speech therapy evaluation. Today was the food evaluation and Jackson got to eat his favorite, bananas. Sure enough, he needs therapy so we will add that to our list of appointments every week. Next week he's going to have a evaluation done on speaking...it should be interesting because he only says "nonna" and "dadda" I'm not sure what a one year old should say so it will be helpful to find out...I guess.
After Jackson's appointment we quickly got home and I had to leave for my doctor appointment. Luckily my mother in law was available to watch Jackson. I think it would be way too hard to bring him although my doctor really wants to see Jackson. I've thought it over and the hardest thing would be peeing in a cup because I kinda need my hands and where would that leave Jackson? For now, I just will have to show pictures of him:) My appointment went well, I lost .2lbs....hey, it's not a GAIN so I will take it!!! I'm hoping I keep staying the same or loosing weight. My body is changing shape so I feel much fatter and thought for sure I had gained about 10lbs. in the last 4 weeks! The baby's heartbeat was at a steady 144bpm...I keep taking my guesses about boy or girl based on the heartbeat and since Jackson's was high right away and then was slower I am convinced Jackson will have a baby brother...we will wait and see though:)
After coming home from the doctor I had a huge accident involving my house and our Envoy (that I never drive). I have a Jetta, it's the perfect size for me because it's SMALL and I can't hit anything with it. However I thought I had a enough room to pull back behind the house and well, I didn't, then I thought the noise I heard was me hitting the garbage can, no biggie, but it was the house! Holy Cow....was I pissed at myself! Oh well, it sucks and I think I cried for about an hour straight but Matt said it's an easy fix for the house and the car isn't damaged besides a small crack and some scratches. So far, with my driving record speed isn't a factor it seems to be objects and only when I'm driving a big car. So needless to say, my mistake is fixable but I'm still feeling pretty stupid about it!
Oh, and one more thing. Some excitement on 22nd Street! They are filming a movie right next door to Matt's parents house. We came home on Saturday and had a flyer saying that it would be busy with trucks and stuff. It's pretty sweet! My father in law just stopped by and said the actors and actresses are talking to people and they are shooting the movie in the back yard. It's funny because Matt's bestfriend, Nick, grew up in that house so there's somewhat of a history there. It's cool! They will be shooting until Wednesday so I'm going to be a creeper and nosy and see what's going on!
Steph
1 comment:
Dont worry about it. I have done something VERY similar before, involving a tree and my car, in my front yard. No need to explain. We all do what we feel is stupid things sometimes.
Post a Comment