Saturday, June 28, 2008

Our Week Summed UP

Well, I honestly feel like I never have anything to say but yet I still type away:) This week went by slow and the weekend is going by even slower. It's probably because Matt is gone (even though he left this morning). I worked lunch today so Jackson spent the day with Grandma and Grandpa Rusticus. I had a good report from them that he was a good boy, that's always nice...although I have high expectations because he's so good most of the time. Work was slow, slower, and slowest.....it was so BORING...I'm wondering where the rain was? It sure would have helped the day go by faster.

Wednesday we had our usual pt/ot appointments and Monday Jackson will have a speech eval., I think I'll bring him in to get blood work too. It's been awhile and I just want to check everything. His pt/ot was ok....maybe someday he will warm up to the therapists...I don't know though he's pretty stubborn when he wants to be. He's making good progress at home and he's army crawling all over. I can't wait for him to really crawl and get into everything. I don't care. I can eat these words but I'm ready for him to get into "trouble" he's too good while he's relatively confined to one area...we'll see what happens.

We hope to hear preliminary results from the amnio this week. That is all the stuff we aren't too concerned with just the routine genetic tests that are done for women over 35 or people with a higher risk of having other more common genetic disorders. We are not at any higher risk for any of them but since they had a sample they were just going to go ahead and test everything. It will be about 4 more weeks til we get THE results. I'm trying not to think about it too much but it's in the back of my mind. I've been feeling really good so far with this baby. I'm not sick often, no cravings, in fact I'm not really hungry that much, I don't eat a lot which is good for me. I have lost some weight yet my clothes don't seem to fit....go figure. I'm at the in-between stage where nothing fits but it's way too early for elastic waste bands (although they are comfy). I think I'll have to hit up Old Navy soon just to get some essntials. I have an appointment with my OB in Holland Monday and hopefully all will be well with Little Squirt Hill...I like that nickname. Jackson's was Tot Hill (because matt always said he would name his kid tater tot).

Alright, that's it. Have a good one!

Steph

No comments: