Well I guess today is the start of Tulip Time! I really have no opinion of Tulip Time. I can only say this....every year I eat one elephant ear and if it wasn't for Tulip Time it wouldn't be possible for me to enjoy a very yummy treat.
Today was slow.....it just moved so slow. It was a good day for a nap, unfortunately Jackson didn't feel the same way. I love thunderstorms and I love falling asleep to rain and in my opinion there's only a few fun activities for rainy days and one of them is napping!
So last night Matt and I enjoyed watching the Tigers sweep the Yankees! They are now only one game under .500 and it's pretty amazing they were able to make up so many losses in such a short time! Yay them! After that we enjoyed our weekly dose of Grey's Anatomy and ended the night with a cliffhanger episode of LOST. Aren't they all cliffhangers? I love that show but I feel as though I will never "figure it out."
This weekend will be pretty relaxing. Neither of us have plans for tonight so that means we will probably cozy up with a movie or something. Tomorrow Matt has softball and I work so Grandma Hill will be watching Jackson.
Well, enjoy the weekend.
Steph
No comments:
Post a Comment