I still cannot believe Jackson is going to be 1 tomorrow! It's funny because I remember everything about the day before (which was year from toaday) and but can't seem to remember the excrutiating pain I was in for 6 hours before Jackson made his appearance. I remember going to Body Perfections with my mom for spa pedicures and shortly after we went to Crazy Horse for a late lunch. I was having back pain but nothing significant and when I got home I relaxed for a few hours and by 9:30 that night Matt was dragging me to the hospital! WOW! A year really has passed since that night! Crazy! Well, we don't have much planned tomorrow for the "Big Day" but we are going to have a small party with our family Sunday afternoon.
Today Jackson and I have to go to G.R. for a G.I. appointment. His blood work came back great t his week! Matt is gone to the Cubs game with 5 other guys so I hope he has a wonderful time. He has had the week off work and it's been so nice to have him around....although I have yet to get a morning of sleeping in...hmm. Anyways...not much new.
Steph
No comments:
Post a Comment