Friday, May 23, 2008

First "Official" Haircut!!!

So today I was bored and decided that I would call Auntie Cadie(my sister) to see what she was up to. I couldn't get ahold of her and finally she called back and she was working at Sun Island. She mentioned for the millionth time that I should bring Jackson in and get his haircut. She said there's an openning at 1:30, normally I would have turned it down but I have been getting harassed by my parents and husband and sister that Jackson needs his haircut. So I caved! He had his haircut once in August when they needed to shave part of his head for an IV and then in Chicago due to all the medication he actually lost almost his full head of hair except for one little Alfalfa (sp) spot. The haircut went well it wasn't at all as traumatic as I thought it would be for Jackson or for me. It looks very cute and now I am wishing that maybe I would have done it awhile back. Oh well. That's about it. Have a great weekend!
Steph


=

1 comment:

Jillian said...

What a cutie! I love his cheeks :)

You have the check out my blog now: www.babyaustinjames.blogspot.com

PS: You're it!