So, I haven't "blogged" in awhile....but honestly it's hard when I don't have much exciting news to share. I'm excited for this weekend! I have to work Friday night but I have all day Saturday off...woohoo! I guess it kind of works out because our house is pretty much on the parade route and it's a big pain to even think about leaving our house on the day of the parade seeing as our street is closed. We will be taking Jackson to his first Tulip Time event ever! Well last year he was in my belly and he kicked lots when he heard the bands play:) so we are hoping he enjoys it. Sunday he is getting baptized and it's Mother's Day! Yay!
I'm excited to spend Mother's Day with my little man....who isn't so little anymore. Although I did wait on a baby lastnight who was celebrating her first birthday and she was HUGE compared to Jackson. He is so tiny for his age and the funny thing is that he was born 8lbs. 7oz. TWO weeks early! He would have been over 10lbs. says my doctor and before he got sick he was always so big and tall but these meds. he is on really seem to be slowing his growth.
Jackson had physical therapy Monday afternoon and cried for the entire hour. He really just doesn't like strangers. I don't blame him though. Unfortunately it was a traumatic event for both him and me. I felt like crying with him but he needs the therapy so we just pressed on no matter how upset he was.
Yesterday I did a much needed spring cleaning of my house. Luckily Jackson was very well-behaved and I got absolutely every inch of my house cleaned! I love living in a nice clean house and hopefully all I have to do is keep up with it. I have to admit I'm not always the best at it but with another baby on the way I'm going to have to start some sort of cleaning schedule so it gets done every week:)
That's all for now.
Steph
No comments:
Post a Comment