As always....I really have nothing new going on in our lives. Just our day to day routine.
I am starting to ween Jackson off of his formula/bottle. I thought (silly me) that switching to a sippy cup would be much easier. Switching from formula to milk is going well. I am now mixing more milk than formula in the bottle. I think my biggest concern is getting that kid to drink from a sippy cup. So if any one reads this and has had to do this with there kids if you have any ideas I'm pretty much open to anything. I started trying to get him to drink from one at about 6 months and put one on his tray every day but he is attached to that bottle:)
I had the day/night off yesterday. Unfortunately for most of the day I was confined to the couch. But I did manage to get out to the grocery store so I could make burritos for dinner. They sounded so good and they tasted pretty yummy too. After Jackson went to bed at about 7:00 (oh how I love bedtime) Matt and I tried to watch the Cubs game but the baseball package he ordered wasn't cooperating so we watched some of the Tigers game and I watched my tivo-ed John and Kate Plus 8 and Little People Big World from Monday night (I was at work). I also got to watch the Alaska Experiment which is an amazing show. I randomly watched it last week Tuesday and then found it last night as well. It's on at 10 which is super late for me so I've felt sluggish all day. I love sleep, it's one of my hobbies!
That's it for today....I think we are ready for the weather to officially be spring now. I miss my daily walks I had going for a few weeks there.
No comments:
Post a Comment