Monday, April 14, 2008

Growing up too fast!

We had a great weekend as a family. I didn't have to work at all and although it's nice to get out of the house and make some money it is also nice to have Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to be with Matt and Jackson. Jackson is starting to talk (well kinda) he says DADA all the time but I don't think he knows exactly what DADA is. Anyways.....I can't believe he is going to be one in a month! I never believed anyone when they said that time goes so fast with kids but it seems so true now. I honestly feel like he was just moving around in my belly and now he's going to be one. Although I am so glad he is turning one, due to his health problems we are so lucky he is still here, it is still hard to think my baby is going to be a toddler and be more independent. We are already seeing signs of this. He doesn't like to sit still as much and as long as he once did. I am also having a hard time just cutting his hair. Everyone says he has a mullet so I guess unless the mullet makes a strong comeback then I better cut his hair soon:) Anyways....they grow up too fast!

No comments: