Jackson's bloodwork came back okay this week. A few of his numbers were slightly elevated but it was no cause for concern. We have yet to get his Prograf level back(his anti-rejection med). They check the level to make sure it is not too high or low and at a nice therapeutic level.
Jackson had more physical therapy on Wednesday afternoon. He is really improving. He now can sit and go from sitting to on his belly and from his belly to back. He is more like falling when he ends up on his belly from sitting but he doesn't seem to mind and he seems to be getting a lot stronger. I am now anxiously awaiting the day that I am chasing him all through our house!
We are excited that Jackson is finally going to be baptized on Mother's Day this year. He was signed up in November to be baptized but our little man ended up having to go to Chicago and be treated for rejection and a virus. We are very happy that he finally will be baptized and of all days it's on my very first Mother's Day! I did get to celebrate Mother's Day last year but I was 9 months pregnant and never knew or could have imagined how much greater being a mom was than I could have ever imagined. I'm just happy that we get to celebrate with Jackson on the outside this year.
I have the whole weekend off which is nice, and of all weekends I think I lucked out as far as weather. It will be busy for me because Matt is going to be gone all day Saturday playing in a softball tournament. Oh well, I'm sure Jackson, Daisy, and I can find something fun to do.
Anyways, I hope you have a great weekend and enjoy the beautiful weather!!!
Steph
No comments:
Post a Comment