Yesterday was a nice day. Wish I could say the same for this morning. I had Jackson dressed in shorts and a short-sleeved shirt and this morning I had to put long sleeves and pants on him. I wouldn't mind it if the weather just stayed nice, sunny, and warm.
We went to my doctor once again yesterday due to the over worried person that I have become. I was concerned that the baby wasn't doing well but Matt and I both got to see the heartbeat and once again we were told not to worry and just to take it easy. Taking it easy is driving me nuts. I decided I would work last night as long as I was right by the kitchen, therefore, limiting the distance I walked as well as how much weight I carried. It went well. Although I was so tired at 8:30, probably because I've been going to bed that early:)
Jackson had a good day and he is starting to really move around our family room. He's not crawling but he is rolling all over the place and I think he's really motivated to get moving even more. He's such a god boy I can't even describe what a proud momma I am. Grandma Hill came over for a couple hours when I had to go to the doctor so he got some time away from momma. That's pretty much it. Nothing too exciting.
1 comment:
I say you've earned the right to be an overworried momma. I hope all is well? I'll be praying for you and the arrival of a healthy baby.
Post a Comment