The kids and I are loving this weather. Jackson has been able to get out and use his PT walker. Yesterday we even had him running by saying I'm gonna get ya! He would crack up and start running. Silly boy.
Addy and I decided to take a walk yesterday evening to give Daddy and Jackson some nice bonding time. I thought, it was so nice out so why not walk down to Kollen Park? I did. It's a pretty lengthy walk but ever since someone told me I looked like someone on the Biggest Loser I have been motivated to eat better and exercise.....maybe that's just what I needed. So anways, Addy and I walked down to Kollen Park and walked all the way down the boardwalk. It's very nice and they are just finishing it up. Jackson and I did it last summer and it wasn't quite finished yet. I think it's nice but could do without the smell of dead fish and pickles at the same time, YUCK. Addy was very well behaved she just sat there and smiled and talked to me the entire time. We had a great time!
Steph
1 comment:
Ryan and I took Evan out there the other day and yes, it was really really nice, other than the aweful smell!
Post a Comment