Congratulations to my favorite college graduate! What a wonderful accomplishment! I am so proud of my little sister for earning her B.S. in Communications on Saturday! I have completed 3 1/2 years of college and have yet to earn a degree but getting your degree is a BIG DEAL! It's very exciting and having been a collge student it sure is not an easy thing to accomplish! We are very proud of you Cadie!
I made her wear this out just for some good pictures!

We celebrated Saturday by going to commencement at the Van Andel Arena. We then headed to my parents for some appetizers and drinks and went to Wild Chef for dinner and later headed to Groove Walk downtown. It was quite the day/night for celebrating.
I was excited to get an "action" shot of the volcano.

1 comment:
ooo I am jealous! I say we go with our group some saturday night. I think that would be a lot of fun!
Post a Comment