Monday, April 6, 2009

4 Months Old!

Wow! I can't believe my precious little peanut or "Princess" as I call her is 4 months old today! She has brought so much JOY to our lives and I cannot imagine her not being in our family! The last 4 months have been incredible and have flown right by. She goes for her 4 month appointment Thursday and I am so excited to see how much she has grown!

Height:
Weight:
Development: She is smiling, giggling, rolling over, and babbling all the time. She has YET to master rolling back to tummy but I have a feeling it will be soon. She has found her hands and cannot get enough of them and she can hold an object in one hand.
Likes: She LOVES to stand, especially on our lap. She loves to nap in her swing (although her crib is 1 time a day for naps). She loves her exersaucer and baby einstein gym. Her bouncy seat is a fun place to hang out and her bumbo. She also LOVES to watch her brother and have bath time!
Dislikes: Most people besides her mommy! She's a stinker. She doesn't mind when I leave her most of the time but I have never had her be fussy with me so I am convinced she's just a mommy's girl (that's fine with me).
Sleep: She's a GREAT SLEEPER! We finally put her upstairs in her crib at night. Every night. She usually falls asleep between 9-10 and then sleeps until 7-8. She's taking 2 naps a day. Usually a cat nap in the morning and a couple hour nap in the afternoon and it's amazing when they are both sleeping in the afternoon. AMAZING! I keep saying how lucky I am but I think God just knows how much sleep I require (seriously I don't feel like myself without a good, solid 8 hours. Just ask any family members!) To this day I have no clue how I survived the 3 hour feedings with 2 children!
Clothes: She's wearing 6 months already! WOW! It's amazing how fast they grow!

That's it!
Steph

No comments: