In my orginal post from today (see below) I didn't find it appropriate to fill you in on our on Hill Family PLAGUE! Yes. It has been about 2 1/2 weeks since Jackson was in the hospital with God knows what but finally Sunday he turned a corner. He is back to his old self and we could not be happier.
Saturday, however, Addyson got sick. She basically had the same symptoms as Jackson so yesterday I was "THAT MOM" who took one of my kids to the doctor for the 4th time in 2 weeks! Anways. Seems like we always pick the day that Dr. Locke has off to be sick so we saw another one in the practice. Basically I got charged to be told something in person I could have heard over the phone. Oh well. I guess it's good because they did do a weight check and she was down to 14lbs. and she weight 14lbs. 11oz. at her well check 2 weeks ago. Anyways. She is feeling way better today. She has kept her food down. Thank goodness. I don't know what I would have done had she ended up dehydrated! I hope we are finally feeling better for good here. It has been a long and sick winter/ early spring! Addy finally decided to roll from back to tummy as well. She is so much fun! She did it for the first time at the Drs. office of al places.
Steph
1 comment:
I find myself to be "That Mom", more often than I like! Glad they're feeling better!
Post a Comment