I've heard that "Practice makes Perfect" but it's also been said that "Perfect Practice makes Perfect" I even went to baskeball camp years ago where this was the motto. I think our shirts had that phrase and "Practice with a Purpose" or something like that. Whatever. That really has nothing to do with me. Jackson has been busy practicing his walking skills. He has this $1500 contraption that helps him learn how to walk. Thanks to Miss Kellie from Early On we have been able to borrow it as long as we promise to use it! Well, we have. Jackson even walked down the street to Grandpa and Grandma Hill's house. Unfortunately I was at work when that happened and Daddy doesn't remember to break out the camera. We did have some fun times in our driveway last week. Miss Kellie think Jackson should be taking his first steps in the next 6 weeks. I am so excited for that day! Here are some pitcures of our handsome boy working so hard!
Steph
This is Fun!
1 comment:
Steph thats awesome! It wont be long and you wont remember when he couldnt walk. Great to hear. I am glad he is doing so good with it! Thanks for sharing your story last night also. I cant imagine sometimes everything you guys went through those long 4 months. Now look where he is! God is faithful!
Post a Comment