Addyson had her 4 month well child visit the day after Jackson was admitted to the hospital. We are so lucky we got to visit the doctor so much this week, NOT! Well little Princess is certainly not so little anymore. I was guessing she would be close to 15lbs. and I was pretty close. She weighed in at 14lbs. 110z. and was 24 1/2 inches long. She is growing perfectly and is right where she should be for growth and development. Dr. Locke said she was very strong and will probably be sitting up by herself in the next month. I am in shock that babies this young can do this because Jackson couldn't until like 10 months or so. Crazy to have such different babies. Addyson got the green light to start rice cereal. I can't wait to see her reaction! She has to wait a few more months to get her ears pierced, after her 6 month vaccinations she can get her ears pierced and I can't wait! I think that's about it about her appointment.
I'm in awe of how much she has grown Tuesday night our friends were blessed with a baby girl who was the EXACT same size as Addy when she was born. Their baby was born at Holland so we actually got to visit them lots during Jackson's stay. It was fun to see what 4 months can do! Wow Addy has almost doubled in weight and was so long compared to little Avagh! She makes me so proud and she doesn't have to do much!
Steph
No comments:
Post a Comment