Friday, January 30, 2009

I Know This is Awful


........................These are the ugliest pacifiers in the world but of course the ONLY ones Addy will take! I'm not sure why it bothers me but I guess it's good that looks don't matter to Addyson....I'm sure during her teenage years that will change! She's still adorable and after trying every other pacifier out there she will only take this one so I guess it isn't a big deal but I find it funny that she likes something so ugly (not that she knows).

I am getting excited to take Addy for her 2 month check up. She's getting SO BIG and I really want to know how much she has grown and how she compares to Jackson when he was her age. I feel like she's a lot smaller but it's hard to remember him ever being so little. I know one thing for sure her features, especially her face and head are a lot smaller than his were. She just seems like a petite little thing. She doesn't have chubby cheeks like Jackson but she makes up for it in the rolls on her thighs. I find new rolls on a daily basis. I can't believe she will be 8 weeks old tomorrow. Time is going by so FAST with her. I am already packing away her newborn clothes to bring to Bumble Bees. It's making me a little sad to know that I will never have a baby again younger than her age now. I definately am satisfied with our family, don't get me wrong, but it makes me enjoy her age so much more and savor every second of this stage. Anyways...that's all....



Steph


No comments: