Today I am 24. I feel so old sometimes but then I think to myself 24 is quite young. Maybe I feel old because I have a lot more responsibilites than an average 24 year old. I don't know but I still have 6 years until I turn the dreaded 30! I'm thinking that will be the birthday where I feel super old. In your 20's you still sound young.....30's not so much (no offense to any of you older readers). I've been through a lot in 24 years, particularly the last two years I think I have grown up a lot but in moments of childlike behavior I can still blame my age:).
I work tonight so Matt made me a delicious meal last night and we celebrated with my mom, David, and Cadie. Matt made pork tenderloin, potatoes, and veggies. He picked up a cake from the store. We enjoyed a nice dinner and a rousing game of Phase 10 (it became one of our favorite games while we waited endless hours in the waiting room at Children's when Jackson was sick). It was a very nice evening and I just wanted to thank my hubby and my family. I did miss my daddy but he will be home Thursday! It sounds like he is having a good time in South Africa. I have read a few e-mails and saw a few pictures so it's good to know he is doing well. I am jelous of the 80 degree weather! Anyways... have a great day!
Steph
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Steph! I know what you mean about having more responsibilities. I am 22, and baby #2 on the way. Most 22-24 year olds dont have that life style. Thats ok tho. Having these responsibilities are worth it arent they?!
Post a Comment