I cannot believe how fast time has gone by since Addy was born! Today she is already 1 month old! I guess time flies when you are feeding, changing, rocking a newborn and playing, feeding, and changing a toddler. Plus you add a few holidays in the mix and time really flies! Addyson continues to do so well. She was 9lbs. 6oz. when I took her to her weight check last week. She had gained over an ounce a day so that's great! I must say that I have been spoiled by well behaved childen. Both Addyson and Jackson were great sleepers as newborns. Addyson is starting to go 5 hour stretches at night. Although it doesn't happen every night I have been getting between 7 and 8 hours of sleep myself just waking up once with her. I can definately handle that so hopefully that will continue.
Tonight is my first night at work and Matt's first night at home with both the little ones. I am looking forward to adult conversation and just getting out of the house! I think Matt is looking forward to having the kids to himself as well. He hasn't really had both of them at the same time for a long amount of time but I have confidence he will do just great!
Jackson started back to all of his appointments this week. This is now a little crazier with two kids. He has Early On coming to our house twice a week and then we have Speech at Holland Rehab twice a week so we will be busy once again. It was nice to have time off but he's got to get back to work too! I have now survived two outings with both kids so I'm feeling good about that. Hopefully we can get Jackson walking soon so I don't have to carry a carseat with Addy and then carry Jackson. I'm sure it's quite the sight and people probably think I am CRAZY! Anyways...that's all for today.
Steph
1 comment:
Im so jelous! As of last week, Evan finally started sleeping through the night. What I would have given to have that!
Post a Comment