Well, we didn't avoid a cold this year for Jackson! I am not sure how the kid got sick because we don't go anywhere or do anything...EVER! He started with a yucky nose last week then yesterday it turned into coughing but luckily no fever. I guess maybe he could have gotten it from nursery Sunday but I'm pretty sure no one would bring a sick kid to church let alone have them sit in nursery with other kids. Well, it sucks to have a sick kid. I feel so bad for him and all he wants is to be held most of the day which allows me to get nothing accomplished and use lots of hand sanitizer because the last thing we need is a 7 week old getting sick as well. Anyways...just had to vent about my frustrations with a sick baby. I guess he's pretty lucky because besides liver stuff he has never been sick.
steph
No comments:
Post a Comment