Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bad Day

Today I am worrying about everything. Recently I feel like I spend 99.9% worrying and .1% whining to Matt about my worries. I just had to vent. I am pretty sure I just treated the Truegreen guy on the phone like crap but seriously. When you say you aren't interested because you don't want to spend money on fertilizer why do they keep going. I kindly told him we tried it a few years ago, it didn't work, you always called trying to sell me more when I was ALREADY a customer, and you annoy me. I also told them to never call my house again. It wasn't very nice of me but they should know not to mess with me and that they shouldn't waste their time selling something to me that I will not buy. Just had to share. Please let this day get better...

Steph

PS

sorry if any of you know people at Truegreen....

No comments: