Well last night the kiddies stayed overnight at their Grandparents house. We split them up so Addy went to Grandma and Grandpa Hill's and Jackson went to Grandma and Grandpa Rusticus' house! Matt and I were able to go out the Wild Chef for dinner with friends and then visit with our friends at their house after dinner! It was an amazing treat not to have to get home early and being able to sleep in! I ALMOST slept til 9 which I haven't done in over 2 years. I think both of the kids enjoyed their time as well. We got good reports from both sets of grandparents (unless they were lying to make us feel good). Addyson slept 9 hours in a row and Jackson slept 12 hours in a pack n play (which he normally doesn't care for). Anyways it was nice to have a night out and sleep in and I am pretty sure the Grandmas and Grandpas enjoyed the kiddies as well! We are so lucky to have both sets of Grandparents nice and close and very involved in the kids lives. Thanks God for blessing our kids with 4 amazing Grandparents (they were pretty good parents too:).
Jackson is still sick but he just has a cold. Matt and I have been on and off sick with colds and so has he. We never used to get sick and all three of us had flu shots this year and we have all had colds or the flu....what gives? Anyways, if he's still under the weather Monday I will probably take him in to the doctor just to give us all a piece of mind about his health!
Enjoy the beautiful sunshine today!
Steph
1 comment:
You are so lucky! :) Glad you had a nice night away! We had fun with you guys last night, btw!!
Post a Comment