Addyson is officially an infant. A baby is a newborn until 3 months old and then they are considered an infant, righ? I think that's what I've heard. Although I enjoy every moment of her current age I still tend to look in the past and think, where did it all go? It seems like she was just in my belly and now she is 3 months old. She has brought so much joy into our lives and has really been such a perfect gift. She's absolutely precious. I don't have 3 month stats and wont do them myself because our scale is not accurate at all! I will say we are starting to pack some of her 3 month clothes away already! I can't believe she's wearing some of her 6 month clothes already! I'm pretty sure she's right on par for development. She's smiling more and cooing more. She is more tolerant of "tummy time" and has rolled over a handful of times but she kind of gets stuck:) She's just an amazing little girl and I can't believe how lucky I am to have her as my daughter! Some of my favorite times with her are just spent rocking her and taking in her baby smell and looks! Addyson is such a good girl! I have been so spoiled by her and (selfishly) I hope she continues to sleep well! She's been such a wonderful girl and I can't remember life before her, it seems like she's always been with us! We love you Addy Girl!
Steph
1 comment:
I gotta say, you ARE spoiled. To have a child...a 3 month old who sleeps! Yes, you are very spoiled. Like I said before, Evan didnt sleep through the night until he was between 9 and 10 months. Hopefully our other one on the way are a little more like your kiddos!
Post a Comment