For being a blog slacker but I don't think my life is very interesting so there's never much to write. Plus our family and friends see us so really who is reading this. Maybe blog surfers just doing what I sometimes do jumping from one site to another and winding up on a blog of someone that I don't know or have never met....you know you all do it. I am just the only one not afraid to admit it! Anyways not much has changed here at the Hill House!
We busted Addyson the other day for sucking her thumb. Like mother like daughter but my parents had to pay thousands of dollars to straighten my teeth that my wisdom teeth later messed up again....go figure. Hopefully we can rid her of this habit but it does make for a pretty content little gal!

I busted Jackson this morning rocking Addyson but he was a little rough and I had to put an end to it. It was rather cute though.

I think that's about it for today.
Steph
2 comments:
You are not alone....I too surf and read blogs of other families. It's better than a book! Some of the blogs tug on my heartstrings and leave me in tears, and others cause me to laugh out loud. And....I too am not afraid to admit it:-)
I blog hop, too. :)
Good luck with the thumb sucking...we still don't know what we're going to do about Avery's....
Post a Comment