Monday, March 16, 2009

Haps at the Hill's

Not much to write today. Sometimes I am really long-winded (not sure where that comes from:). We had a great weekend with amazing weather! Highlights include:

  • Friday night at home with family and a hot n' ready pizza and a movie
  • Saturday going to Goog's just Matt and I while the babies were at Grandma and Grandpa Rusticus' house (it's rare we ever eat together at the same exact time)
  • Buying a double stroller (and putting it together all by myself)
  • Johnny Carinos for Sunday lunch
  • Going for a walk with Addyson on Sunday afternoon (Jackson was busy napping)
  • Going to Life Group Sunday(hopefully we don't have a "replacement" for my hubby next time:)
  • Addyson sleeping from 9-7 Sunday night (it might be the longest so far, although she's usually an angel in that department)

I just thought I'd let you all know what we were up to this weekend! It was nice but it's too bad they go by so darn fast!!!!! Oh, I took Jackson for his blood this morning so hopefully some results will be back soon. He's been on and off sick for a few months so it was hard to plan a good time to go. Hopefully all will be well with his numbers and such!

Steph

1 comment:

The DeVries Family said...

I guess we will let Matt stay. :)