It's true. Addyson is 2 months old today! I cannot believe how fast time is going by. She's growing up way too fast! I will be taking her to her 2 month check up and shots on Monday morning. I'm not looking forward to the shots but it will be neat to see how much she has grown and where she matches up with Jackson at this age.
Height: 22 1/2 inches
Weight: 11lbs. 15oz.
Development: She is smiling and cooing all the time she loves to look at people's faces. She can lift her head and has pretty good head control.
Favorite things/people: Obviously mommy and daddy are her favorite people right now but she doesn't complain when others hold her. I love that sometimes all she wants is her mommy though. It's such a good feeling to know that you can calm down your own baby and that your baby just wants mommy. Addy loves to look at a certain wall in our house. I'm not sure what it is about the wall that she enjoys but she often stares at it. She loves her Baby Einstein play mat and the cute smiley star that lights up and plays music. She doesn't mind her Bumbo seat although she's still small for it so she spends short periods of time like when I empty and load the dishwasher so that she's happy and content while I get a few things done. She also loves the bath! Jackson hated baths for the longest time (typical boy). She loves them and smiles and coos while we bathe her.
Dislikes: Her swing and carseat. The swing was the biggest waste of money for both our kids. Both our kids hated it! I feel bad for whoever bought us it at our shower with Jackson because it's rarely been used. Her carseat I think she hates it because she is rarely in it. We don't go ANYWHERE! Especially since it's been so cold and snowy so she will get used to it eventually.
Clothes: 3 months. I packed all her newborn clothes away for consignment. It was hard to do but it's good she's growing. She is also in size 2 diapers already! I can't believe it because Jackson only wears 3's so hopefully she won't catch up to him so fast!
Sleep: Well, we are getting there. The last couple of weeks she has had 3 nights of 8 hours in a row. But she usually averages 6-7 in a row. Not bad, I don't recall how Jackson was doing at this time but I sure welcome more of the 8 hour nights!
Matt and I are really looking forward to the next few months with her. Addy will be 9 weeks tomorrow and Jackson got sick when he was 10 weeks old so we missed a lot of the upcoming stage in Jackson's development. I think we were home when he was close to 6 months old so we are just excited to see what 10 weeks to 6 months old is like with a healthy baby! I'll update with weight and height Monday. Mostly so I remember because I have yet to start a baby book.
Steph
No comments:
Post a Comment