A week ago I was very unhappy with Jackon's recent trip to the lab. I must say though today was amazing! We had to go get his Prograf (anti rejection) medicine level drawn again because his level was really low last week and they made changes to his dosage so now we will see if he's got the right dosage down. It's weird because usually when all his numbers are good it's rare that his Prograf level is off but hopefully this time it's where it should be. This morning we got to the hospital lab at 6:50 and we were home by 7:15! Yay! We were the first people there plus the ladies that were working this morning are ladies that have been poking him since we got home last fall from Chicago. I was happy with our results today so I just had to post....seeing as last week I was very unhappy. I think that's all for now.
I will post later about progress on Addyson's room. I'm way too tired.....I'll just lay on the couch until Jackson's speech appointment at 9:00.
Steph
No comments:
Post a Comment