Wednesday, October 1, 2008

No Sleep=Crabby Momma

Ugh, I had the worst night of sleep lastnight. I'm not sure what exactly it was that made me not sleep! I guess it could be the fact that

  • The whole economy thing is stressing me out...not sure why since I don't have enough money to loose:)
  • I am going to be a mother again in about 70 days!
  • Not sure how to love two kids the exact same amount...hopefully it will just be natural!
  • I have nothing done with Addyson's room yet...yes nothing...not even the old wallpaper border is off the walls! And we have yet to buy a few last things to complete her room whenever we start it:)
  • A baby was kicking my bladder all night
  • I had really bad leg cramps
  • I was really thirsty too
  • I feel like a huge whale and I am dropping everything I touch only to have to bend over which is a chore itself:)

There's my grumpy side.......this morning. I keep reminding myself all will be alright... Why worry? But yet I worry, maybe I just need to make some time to actually check things off of my to do list then I don't need to stay up all night thinking about it. Well, hopefully I'll get a good long nap in this afternoon:) Hopefully....

Have a good one,

Steph

No comments: