Well I had my 32 week appointment this morning. All seems well with baby and mommy. I gained 1lb. so that brings my total up to 15lbs. (not bad). My blood pressure was excellent and baby's heart beat was at 137bpm. I am still measuring a week or two bigger than my due date so it either means Addyson is big or MAYBE she will come early! Only time will tell. I can't believe that I only have one more two week appointment and then I go every week! WOW! Time flies when you are having fun! I still am feeling really good. Sleep is a little harder at night just with the trips to the potty and all but I definately think working has "pooped" me out so I am just tired enough to get a decent nights sleep. Plus, I have been the type of mommy that takes FULL ADVANTAGE of when baby sleeps I sleep so everyday I get at least a 90minute nap or so and I know my time is limited with those naps so I'll enjoy them while they last.
We finally started on Addyson's room last week. The walls are painted and Matt has to put the last coat of paint on the trim then it will be ready for the fun part of decorating and organizing! We are still looking for a dresser but that's about it...besides the last minute details of bottles and stuff I think we are slowly and surely getting ready for her debut. As the days come closer I am definately more and more excited about meeting this little girl and seeing her for the first time! I can't wait!
Steph


No comments:
Post a Comment