Saturday, October 18, 2008

Helicopter Crash

Well, I'm sure many of you heard the story in the news about a helicopter transporting a 13 month old to Children's Memorial that crashed a few days ago. Such a sad story! It hits pretty close to us just because Jackson was transported there via airplane over a year ago. He had to take an airplane because they don't fly helicoptors over the lake and if he ever is in that situation again he's either taking that plane or ambulance. Anyways...it was sad and I talked to my friend who is a nurse there and said no one from their transport team was on the flight. That was my first thought! We had two transport nurses that work from Children's with Jackson on his flight there and everytime we "bumped" into them in the hospital they were so nice! They remembered our names and his and always asked if they could visit him. So I was pretty relieved (in a weird way) just to know that it wasn't either of those people. Anyways...just had to share my thoughts:) It's been over a week!

Steph

No comments: