Addyson Lyn is here!Transplant Anniversary Day
1st Birthday
Well once again we were blessed with a wonderful year. In 2007 we welcomed Jackson into our family which really made our year. 2007 was one of the most stressful years I have ever endured. With Jackson being born, being a new mom, and then his liver transplant and post transplant issues. I am just so happy that in 2008 Jackson's health was restored and besides giving the kid a long list of medicines twice a day and seeing his huge scar everytime I change him I seriously forget he had a liver transplant. All I have to say is 2008 was a great year!
In February Jackson had his stent removed from his belly and was finally rid of any foreign object in his body!
In April we found out we were expecting Addyson Lyn. She was probably one of the biggest surprises of our lives but now I can't IMAGINE LIFE WITHOUT HER!
In May we celebrated Jackson's baptism (he missed his original date in Nov. of 2007 because he was inpatient at Children's). I remember being devasted when he missed the first scheduled baptism but it made it extra special for us. Grandpa Rusticus got to baptize him and I don't remember anyone having a dry eye in our family.
In May we also celebrated Jackson's first birthday. What a special first birthday it was! At one point in time when he was sick I was just praying for him to see his first birthday and now it seems like it was such a silly request.
July, Matt and I celebrated 3 years of marriage!
August we celebrated Jackson's one year liver transplant anniversary. August 13, 2007 was his transplant date.
Not much really happened from August to December.....besides planning for the arrival of Addyson. December 6 we were blessed with a healthy little girl and the completion of our family.
Looking back, the year went really fast and we were blessed in many ways but I think the best part was having a completed family! I can't wait to see what 2009 brings....one thing I know it will bring is MORE SLEEP FOR MOMMY!!!!! Have a wondeful and safe New Years!
Steph
No comments:
Post a Comment