Wow, life with two kids is a little busier than I thought it would be. Everything is going pretty well so far. Jackson seems to finally be adjusting a little bit to life with a little sister. The first days Matt went back to work he was a bit of a pain. He was very clingy to mommy which is rare for him. He usually will just play on the floor All DAY and crawl all over the place but all he wanted was to be held by his mommy. Since then he's been much better. We have our rough hours but overall I am happy with the way it is all going.
Addyson is a pretty good little baby. You forget how much newborns sleep. It makes it easier to focus on Jackson though. Addy usually only cries when she needs something so I can't complain about that. Newborns are great but I can't wait until she starts to coo and smile. It's hard when the only interaction you have with your baby is feed me, change me, hold me while I sleep. She's very precious though and I keep reminding myself that it's not permanent and that she is my last baby so I should embrace it (hard when you are sleep deprived to remember the silver lining).
Anyways...both my kids are bringing so much joy to our lives. It's so much fun to be falling in love with a new little person again. I remember being so worried about loving two children equally but that's no problem. Your heart grows and you instantly love someone...I must say it's amazing! Plus the love I have for my hubby just grew and continues to grow as I watch him with Jackson and Addyson. He is a far better father than I ever could have imagined! He takes such great care of all of us and is so helpful with both kids and running a household!
That's about all that's going on here. It's going to be an amazing first Christmas as a family of four!
Steph
No comments:
Post a Comment