Well, I'm still pregnant! I have made it 3 days longer than I did with Jackson and what a LONG 3 days it has been! I went to my 38 week appointment yesterday morning and nothing had really changed. I guess in the meantime I am just preparing my house and trying to get everything as ready as possible for the day the baby finally decides to come. I am still working at Crazy Horse. I only worked lastnight and then tomorrow night will be my last shift before the baby comes. I think I'm finally ready to hang up my apron for a few weeks:) but it's been so great being able to work and not be on horrible bedrest like I was with Jackson.
Speaking of Jackson, he's doing so well! He's making so much progress with most of his therapy. Physical therapy is really where he is thriving. His gross motor skills are improving on a weekly basis. His therapist that comes once a week is surprised everytime by a new "trick" he has learned. It shouldn't be long before he is walking. Occupational therapy is also going well. He is improving his fine motor skills but it seems like he's really focusing on gross motor right now. Speech is going pretty good. We have more success getting him to "talk" and he understands a lot more than he can actually say. The other day I swear he said "Daisy" (our dog) he was looking right at her. He is understands the words grandma and grandpa and it's funny because every week at church Matt and I always ask, "where's grandpa?" and Jackson looks around the entire lobby until he spots grandpa....although sometimes we have to search for grandpa, he's not always in the lobby. We are so proud of him and can't wait to see what kind of BIG BROTHER he will be!
That's all our news. Hopefully in the next post we will be sharing the arrival of our daughter.....wishful thinking, I know!
Steph
No comments:
Post a Comment